- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- 1 bag chocolate chunks
- Combine first five ingredients and stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by Tbsp on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes at 350 degrees, being careful not to overcook.
- Raspberries, blueberries also good in place of chocolate chunks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More