- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix
- 1 bag chocolate chunks
- Combine first five ingredients and stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by Tbsp on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes at 350 degrees, being careful not to overcook.
- Raspberries, blueberries also good in place of chocolate chunks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with SabraSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More