- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup plain candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 375º. Unwrap cookie dough and place in 2 qt.bowl.
- Mix peanut butter into cookie dough.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough 1 inch apart onto baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on stone or cookie sheet, then cool on wire rack.
- About 2 dozen 2-inch cookies.
NotesHere's an easy recipe that came from Pampered Chef. I assume you can substitute your own sugar cookie recipe.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More