CHOCOLATE CLUSTER COOKIES
- 18 oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup plain candy-coated chocolate pieces
Preheat oven to 375º. Unwrap cookie dough and place in 2 qt.bowl.
Mix peanut butter into cookie dough.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough 1 inch apart onto baking stone or cookie sheet.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
Cool 1 minute on stone or cookie sheet, then cool on wire rack.
About 2 dozen 2-inch cookies.