- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 oz. pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup plain candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 375º. Unwrap cookie dough and place in 2 qt.bowl.
- Mix peanut butter into cookie dough.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough 1 inch apart onto baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on stone or cookie sheet, then cool on wire rack.
- About 2 dozen 2-inch cookies.
NotesHere's an easy recipe that came from Pampered Chef. I assume you can substitute your own sugar cookie recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More