- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3-1/2 oz) can or 1-1/3 cups flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Adjust oven shelf to the middle of the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass).
- Melt the butter and pour it into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter, and then pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients, and press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Completely cool or chill thoroughly, if desired. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More