- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3-1/2 oz) can or 1-1/3 cups flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Adjust oven shelf to the middle of the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass).
- Melt the butter and pour it into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter, and then pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients, and press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Completely cool or chill thoroughly, if desired. Cut into bars.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More