- Cooking Time: 6 to 8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- 6 graham crackers (2 1/2 by 5 inches), each broken into 4 rectangles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast coconut until golden brown 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a medium bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water; stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from heat, and stir until completely melted.
- One at a time, dip one short end of each cracker into chocolate, coating about half f the cracker. Place on a prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with chocolate and coconut. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened, about 10 minutes. Store at room temperature in an airtight container, up to 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More