- Cooking Time: 6 to 8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- 6 graham crackers (2 1/2 by 5 inches), each broken into 4 rectangles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. On a rimmed baking sheet, toast coconut until golden brown 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a medium bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water; stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from heat, and stir until completely melted.
- One at a time, dip one short end of each cracker into chocolate, coating about half f the cracker. Place on a prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with chocolate and coconut. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened, about 10 minutes. Store at room temperature in an airtight container, up to 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More