CHOCOLATE COFFEE KISS
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons creme de cacao liqueur
- 2 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (Grand Marnier®)
- 6 cups hot brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 maraschino cherry
In a coffee mug, combine coffee liqueur, Irish cream, creme de cacao and Grand Marnier.
Fill mug with hot coffee.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
"This is a sweet coffee drink with assorted liqueurs, for all you coffee lovers who want an extra kick in your java."
No Reviews at this time.