- Cooking Time: 80min
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 20min
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) White Baking Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 10 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- PLACE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls. Microwave until completely melted, following directions on package.
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended.
- Crumble half the cookies over chocolate in each bowl; mix well.
- DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolates.
- Cut through chocolate mixtures several times with knife for marble effect.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into 14 pieces.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More