- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are really from Thuri my sister. She baked them a few years ago. The recipie comes from an Icelandic Gourmet Magazine, when it was at it´s best and was the only gourmet magazine in Iceland!
These are really delicious!
Will add photo when I will make them soon :)
- 175g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 75g dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 75g flour
- 25g cocoa powder (choose your favourite)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200g chopped dark chocolate or ready drops
- 100g hazelnuts chopped
- Melt 175g chocolate and butter together. Beat egg, sugar and vanilla light. Add chocolate-butter mixture carefully while stiring.
- Sift the dried ingredients together except the salt. Add to the egg mixture and finally add the chopped chocolate and nuts. Blend carefully.
- Take baking paper and cover baking plates with it.
- Heat the oven at 180°C.
- Using 2 teaspoons, put the dough in little dots on the baking plate.
- Bake in the middle of a regular oven for ca 7 to 8 minutes.
- When taken out they may seem like theyre not baked through but they will harden when they cool but stay chewy in the middle.