- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 175g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 75g dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 75g flour
- 25g cocoa powder (choose your favourite)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200g chopped dark chocolate or ready drops
- 100g hazelnuts chopped
- Melt 175g chocolate and butter together. Beat egg, sugar and vanilla light. Add chocolate-butter mixture carefully while stiring.
- Sift the dried ingredients together except the salt. Add to the egg mixture and finally add the chopped chocolate and nuts. Blend carefully.
- Take baking paper and cover baking plates with it.
- Heat the oven at 180°C.
- Using 2 teaspoons, put the dough in little dots on the baking plate.
- Bake in the middle of a regular oven for ca 7 to 8 minutes.
- When taken out they may seem like theyre not baked through but they will harden when they cool but stay chewy in the middle.
NotesThese are really from Thuri my sister. She baked them a few years ago. The recipie comes from an Icelandic Gourmet Magazine, when it was at it´s best and was the only gourmet magazine in Iceland!
These are really delicious!
Will add photo when I will make them soon :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More