- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and beat with electric mixer on low for 1 minute.
- Stop mixing and scrape down the sides of bowl. Continue beating at medium speed for 2 minutes. The batter should be thick an d well blended. Pour batter into greased 9x13 pan smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes on 350 degrees.Enjoy!
NotesThis is another one my mom found that is a crowd pleaser. With only 4 ingredients it's delicious and very simple to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Get Cookin'See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More