- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and beat with electric mixer on low for 1 minute.
- Stop mixing and scrape down the sides of bowl. Continue beating at medium speed for 2 minutes. The batter should be thick an d well blended. Pour batter into greased 9x13 pan smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes on 350 degrees.Enjoy!
NotesThis is another one my mom found that is a crowd pleaser. With only 4 ingredients it's delicious and very simple to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Naked MacaronSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More