- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 T shortening
- 3 dozen peanut butter sandwich crackers
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening in a 1 quart saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat; using a fork, dip crackers into mixture until coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in waxed paper and chill until chocolate is hard.
- If chocolate gets hard while dipping, place chocolate back on the burner on low heat to remelt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More