- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 T shortening
- 3 dozen peanut butter sandwich crackers
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening in a 1 quart saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat; using a fork, dip crackers into mixture until coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in waxed paper and chill until chocolate is hard.
- If chocolate gets hard while dipping, place chocolate back on the burner on low heat to remelt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More