- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 T shortening
- 3 dozen peanut butter sandwich crackers
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening in a 1 quart saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat; using a fork, dip crackers into mixture until coated.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in waxed paper and chill until chocolate is hard.
- If chocolate gets hard while dipping, place chocolate back on the burner on low heat to remelt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More