- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound stemmed and chilled seedless grapes
- 4 ounces 60 percent semisweet chocolate, melted, at body temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Wash and dry the grapes well; place in a large bowl. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Add the melted chocolate to the grapes, 1 tablespoon at a time, carefully scraping down the sides of the bowl and stirring through the center of the grapes so that they are evenly coated.
- As the chocolate begins to set (which will be almost immediately), place the cocoa powder in a small strainer and sift the powder, little by little, over the surface of the grapes. Gently toss or stir the grapes as you continue to sift until all of the grapes are well coated and separated. Spread the grapes on the baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the chocolate has completely set, or up to 1 day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More