CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER “SURPRISE” BALLS
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners sugar (1 pound)
- 2-3 cups rice krispies, crushed or ground
- 1 18-oz. jar creamy peanut butter
- 4 regular size Butterfinger bars, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Plenty of chocolate for melting and dipping
- Some melted white chocolate for accent
Combine all ingredients and roll into balls.
Dip into chocolate of choice, then drizzle with white chocolate as an accent.
No Reviews at this time.