- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners sugar (1 pound)
- 2-3 cups rice krispies, crushed or ground
- 1 18-oz. jar creamy peanut butter
- 4 regular size Butterfinger bars, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Plenty of chocolate for melting and dipping
- Some melted white chocolate for accent
- Combine all ingredients and roll into balls.
- Dip into chocolate of choice, then drizzle with white chocolate as an accent.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Get Fit With Good Food!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More