Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
* 1 stick butter
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 1 cup coconut
* 1 lb. candy coating chocolate
1. Melt butter.
2. In a large bowl mix butter, peanut butter, sugar, graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
3. Roll into 1" balls.
4. Melt chocolate.
5. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
6. Dip each ball into chocolate.
7. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
Pairs Well With
I found an old recipe for Peanut Butter Bars and made a few changes. I used butter instead of margarine, added coconut and changed the amount of the sugar, crumbs and butter. I also decided to make them into balls and coat them with melted candy chocolate.