- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 1 stick butter
- * 1 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- * 1 cup coconut
- * 1 lb. candy coating chocolate
- 1. Melt butter.
- 2. In a large bowl mix butter, peanut butter, sugar, graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
- 3. Roll into 1" balls.
- 4. Melt chocolate.
- 5. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 6. Dip each ball into chocolate.
- 7. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
NotesI found an old recipe for Peanut Butter Bars and made a few changes. I used butter instead of margarine, added coconut and changed the amount of the sugar, crumbs and butter. I also decided to make them into balls and coat them with melted candy chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More