CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 1 stick butter
- * 1 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- * 1 cup coconut
- * 1 lb. candy coating chocolate
1. Melt butter.
2. In a large bowl mix butter, peanut butter, sugar, graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
3. Roll into 1" balls.
4. Melt chocolate.
5. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
6. Dip each ball into chocolate.
7. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.