- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 1 stick butter
- * 1 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup powdered sugar
- * 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- * 1 cup coconut
- * 1 lb. candy coating chocolate
- 1. Melt butter.
- 2. In a large bowl mix butter, peanut butter, sugar, graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
- 3. Roll into 1" balls.
- 4. Melt chocolate.
- 5. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 6. Dip each ball into chocolate.
- 7. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
NotesI found an old recipe for Peanut Butter Bars and made a few changes. I used butter instead of margarine, added coconut and changed the amount of the sugar, crumbs and butter. I also decided to make them into balls and coat them with melted candy chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More