- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryAs if you thought Chocolate Chips were enough when baking cookies. We take it to the next level completely. Add the Chocolate-covered peanuts.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate-covered peanuts (or raisins)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat sugar, butter, shortening, vanilla and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed. Stir in fllour, baking soda, salt. Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes (i baked 9).
- Lumpy delicious treat.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More