- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups arils from pomegranate
- 8 oz. fine quality bittersweet (or semisweet) chocolate, finely chopped (I used Callebaut)
- Get the arils out of the pomegranate (use a bowl of water so the seeds sink and the membranes float) - you can freeze/fridge extra :)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or bowl on pan with water over med heat.
- Allow to the chocolate to cool to touch (still runny).
- Mix the chocolate and aerils in a work bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Use a fork to scoop clusters and drop on parchment.
- Work quickly.
- Put in fridge for 1 hour or until hardened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More