- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups arils from pomegranate
- 8 oz. fine quality bittersweet (or semisweet) chocolate, finely chopped (I used Callebaut)
- Get the arils out of the pomegranate (use a bowl of water so the seeds sink and the membranes float) - you can freeze/fridge extra :)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or bowl on pan with water over med heat.
- Allow to the chocolate to cool to touch (still runny).
- Mix the chocolate and aerils in a work bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Use a fork to scoop clusters and drop on parchment.
- Work quickly.
- Put in fridge for 1 hour or until hardened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More