- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15
- Strawberries, washed and dried
- White chocolate
- Blue sugar, edible glitter, or sprinkles (blue sugar is shown in the picture)
- Place blue sugar in a bowl. In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for two minutes. Stir until the bowl is no longer warm.
- Then microwave for 30 second intervals at 50% power, stirring after each, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the lower two thirds of the strawberries in the melted white chocolate.
- Then, dip the lower third of the strawberries in the blue sugar or spoon it onto the strawberry.
- Place on wax paper until completely cool.
NotesRed White & Blue
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More