- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15
- Strawberries, washed and dried
- White chocolate
- Blue sugar, edible glitter, or sprinkles (blue sugar is shown in the picture)
- Place blue sugar in a bowl. In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for two minutes. Stir until the bowl is no longer warm.
- Then microwave for 30 second intervals at 50% power, stirring after each, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the lower two thirds of the strawberries in the melted white chocolate.
- Then, dip the lower third of the strawberries in the blue sugar or spoon it onto the strawberry.
- Place on wax paper until completely cool.
NotesRed White & Blue
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More