- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup baking or chocolate chips of
- your choice
- For the topping:
- Mix the 8-ounces of cream cheese, powdered sugar, two eggs, and cocoa powder together until smooth.
- Beat at medium-high speed for two minutes until the topping is
- Spread the topping over the bottom.
- Sprinkle with your choice of chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Lift the cake from the pan by grasping the protruding edges of the parchment paper and lifting.
- Set the cake on a cutting board and cur into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More