- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 devil’s food cake mix (18.25 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese, one egg, and sour cream together until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in the cake mix just until combined.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Press the cake mix dough into the bottom of the pan with greased fingers.
- Lightly press the dark chocolate chips into but not through the dough.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cooking with SabraSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More