- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. coconut flakes
- 3 oz. or 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- German chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter. Set
- aside. Mix German chocolate cake mix as per box
- directions; set aside. In a 9x13 pan, spread coconut
- flakes, then top with pecans. Pour cake mix over
- pecans. Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mix.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More