- Cooking Time: 22-24
- Servings: 14-18 Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 7-10
- For Cupcakes:
- 1 carton Dassant Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- For Cupcake Batter:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, oil, and water in medium size bowl. Add mix.
- Gently whisk together until smooth.
- Divide batter into paper liners filling 1/2 full.
- For Filling:
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in mini chocolate chips. Dollop cream cheese mixture into the center of the chocolate batter.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More