- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 large Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 oz. Bittersweet or semisweet Chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300degrees F.
- Whisk yolks and 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl.
- Bring cream to simmer in heavy small saucepan.
- Whisk hot cream into yolks.
- Whisk in vanilla.
- Divide chocolate among four to six custard cups.
- Ladle custard over chocolate.
- Place cups in baking pan.
- Add enough hot water to pan to come halfway up sides of cups.
- Bake until custards are just set in center, about 55 minutes.
- Remove custard cups from water; cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Sprinkle 1?2 tablespoon sugar over each custard.
- Broil until sugar caramelizes, about 2 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
NotesAll I can say is "My, how yummy".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More