- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2c sugar
- 4oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2c oil
- 2t baking powder
- 2t pure vanilla
- 2c flour
- powdered sugar for rolling the balls
- Beat the eggs, sugar, chocolate, oil, BP, and vanilla to combine.
- Add the flour and combine well.
- Chill until easy to handle.
- Portion into balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar to cover well.
- Bake at 375 until the tops crack but the still look a bit undone, they will firm up as they cool(don't overbake these as they loose all their flavor if dried out)
NotesHere's another make-ahead and freeze cookie dough that you'll want to have on hand. These are easy, inexpensive and really pretty. The "crinkle" in the name refers to the way the little balls of dough crack along the top in the oven. They end up of looking like little snow-covered mountains!
Make the dough and portion into balls then freeze until you want to bake them, up to 2 months. Just pull out some of the balls, roll them powdered sugar and bake.
About 50 pieces. You can easily double or even triple this recipe.