- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 to 3 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 T baking cocoa
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 t salt
- 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl; add eggs, then stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla and salt.
- Spread into a greased 9 X 13 pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool cake, then spread marshmallow cream over top and set aside.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips; stir in cereal.
- Spread cereal mixture on top of marshmallo layer and refrigerate.
NotesWho thought brownies could get any better? My family loves these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Jean’s Recipe File
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More