- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup nuts
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup can evaporated milk
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1-2 tsp peppermint extract
- Melt butter in heavy skillet.
- Add nuts, flour and brown sugar.
- Blend well.
- Continue stirring until crumbs are toasted and golden brown, cool.
- In mixing bowl, combine cooled crumbs with remaining ingredients.
- Blend well and pour into 9in square pan.
- Chill at least 2 hours, cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More