- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis filling is meant to be served in edible chocolate cups. You can make the cups yourself (you'll have to find your own recipe) or buy them (much, much easier).
- 1 3/4 oz package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 3/4 c. heavy cream, whipped
- 2 T orange flavored liqueur
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1.Prepare pudding according to directions on box.
- 2. Whip cream.
- 3. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
- 4. Add liqueur
- 5. Serve in chocolate cups, dust with cocoa powder.