- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 oz package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 3/4 c. heavy cream, whipped
- 2 T orange flavored liqueur
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1.Prepare pudding according to directions on box.
- 2. Whip cream.
- 3. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
- 4. Add liqueur
- 5. Serve in chocolate cups, dust with cocoa powder.
NotesThis filling is meant to be served in edible chocolate cups. You can make the cups yourself (you'll have to find your own recipe) or buy them (much, much easier).