- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 oz package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 3/4 c. heavy cream, whipped
- 2 T orange flavored liqueur
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1.Prepare pudding according to directions on box.
- 2. Whip cream.
- 3. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
- 4. Add liqueur
- 5. Serve in chocolate cups, dust with cocoa powder.
NotesThis filling is meant to be served in edible chocolate cups. You can make the cups yourself (you'll have to find your own recipe) or buy them (much, much easier).
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Affy Taffy Pie by Molly Heron
Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Chicken TetrazziniSee More