- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup Butter (1 1/2 Stick)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups A.P. Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Line muffin tins and preheat oven to 350
- Beat Butter until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Measure Dry Ingredients [Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cocoa Powder] in small bowl. Mix well.
- Measure Milk and Vanilla into bowl
- Add 1/3 of Dry Ingredients to butter/sugar mix, beat to combine. Add half of milk and Vanilla. Alternate wet and dry ingredients, ending with dry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Food Travels Through Italy
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More