- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup Butter (1 1/2 Stick)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups A.P. Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Line muffin tins and preheat oven to 350
- Beat Butter until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Measure Dry Ingredients [Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cocoa Powder] in small bowl. Mix well.
- Measure Milk and Vanilla into bowl
- Add 1/3 of Dry Ingredients to butter/sugar mix, beat to combine. Add half of milk and Vanilla. Alternate wet and dry ingredients, ending with dry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More