- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup Butter (1 1/2 Stick)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups A.P. Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Line muffin tins and preheat oven to 350
- Beat Butter until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Measure Dry Ingredients [Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cocoa Powder] in small bowl. Mix well.
- Measure Milk and Vanilla into bowl
- Add 1/3 of Dry Ingredients to butter/sugar mix, beat to combine. Add half of milk and Vanilla. Alternate wet and dry ingredients, ending with dry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More