- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 Cup Butter (1 1/2 Stick)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Cups A.P. Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Line muffin tins and preheat oven to 350
- Beat Butter until softened. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Measure Dry Ingredients [Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cocoa Powder] in small bowl. Mix well.
- Measure Milk and Vanilla into bowl
- Add 1/3 of Dry Ingredients to butter/sugar mix, beat to combine. Add half of milk and Vanilla. Alternate wet and dry ingredients, ending with dry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More