- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- No-bake cheesecake filling:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until it's smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Add about 1 or 2 teaspoons to each cooled cupcake using the cone method.
- Top with your favorite chocolate frosting.
- Make 24 of your favorite chocolate cupcakes and let them cool
NotesBlogged at howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com
I made this cupcake recipe up one day when I was having a MAJOR chocolate cheesecake craving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Austin Personal Training Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More