- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 (5.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- Prepare chocolate cake according to package directions, and bake in a 9x13-inch pan. Cool.
- Cut into squares and pour coffee-flavored liqueur over cake.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- In large trifle bowl or other glass bowl, crumble half of cake.
- Top cake with half of chocolate pudding, half of crumbled candy bars, and one container of whipped topping. Repeat layering.
- Shave chocolate with a vegetable peeler for garnish.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
NotesHelps with getting your chocolate fix