- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 (5.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- Prepare chocolate cake according to package directions, and bake in a 9x13-inch pan. Cool.
- Cut into squares and pour coffee-flavored liqueur over cake.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- In large trifle bowl or other glass bowl, crumble half of cake.
- Top cake with half of chocolate pudding, half of crumbled candy bars, and one container of whipped topping. Repeat layering.
- Shave chocolate with a vegetable peeler for garnish.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
NotesHelps with getting your chocolate fix
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cooking with Sabra
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More