- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate garnish (chocolate chips, greated chocolate, chocolate cookie crumbs) or strawberries or raspberries
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pudding; spoon.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and your garnishment.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Would look very elegant in cocktail glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Adventures in Cooking
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More