- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate garnish (chocolate chips, greated chocolate, chocolate cookie crumbs) or strawberries or raspberries
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pudding; spoon.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and your garnishment.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Would look very elegant in cocktail glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More