- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate garnish (chocolate chips, greated chocolate, chocolate cookie crumbs) or strawberries or raspberries
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pudding; spoon.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and your garnishment.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Would look very elegant in cocktail glasses.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More