- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate garnish (chocolate chips, greated chocolate, chocolate cookie crumbs) or strawberries or raspberries
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pudding; spoon.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and your garnishment.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Would look very elegant in cocktail glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More