- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate garnish (chocolate chips, greated chocolate, chocolate cookie crumbs) or strawberries or raspberries
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pudding; spoon.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and your garnishment.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Would look very elegant in cocktail glasses.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Italian Exchange
Get Cookin'See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More