- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup uncooked quick rolled oats
- Sift flour and salt. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla and add dry ingredients.
- Mix in oats.
- Shape into 2" logs and score twice, lengthwise, with side of a fork.
- Bake 325 degrees about 25 to 30 min. on ungreased cookie sheet.(Do not over bake.)
- Melt a package of chocolate chips with a little milk to a good dipping consistency.
- Dip ends of baked logs in chocolate and then in chocolate shot or very fine chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Naked MacaronSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More