- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bars dark,mildly sweet chocolate candy or
- 4 bar milk chocolate candy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Heat chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts; remove from heat.
- Cool slightly; fold into whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and 1/2 teaspoon brandy if desired.
NotesI got this recipe in 1985 from a small cookbook about cooking for 2!
We were married in 1985, it was 85 degree and 85 people attended our wedding
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More