- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bars dark,mildly sweet chocolate candy or
- 4 bar milk chocolate candy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Heat chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts; remove from heat.
- Cool slightly; fold into whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and 1/2 teaspoon brandy if desired.
NotesI got this recipe in 1985 from a small cookbook about cooking for 2!
We were married in 1985, it was 85 degree and 85 people attended our wedding
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
GAES PTO Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More