- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bars dark,mildly sweet chocolate candy or
- 4 bar milk chocolate candy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Heat chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts; remove from heat.
- Cool slightly; fold into whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and 1/2 teaspoon brandy if desired.
NotesI got this recipe in 1985 from a small cookbook about cooking for 2!
We were married in 1985, it was 85 degree and 85 people attended our wedding
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More