- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Envelopes DREAM WHIP
- Whipped Topping mix
- 2 3/4 c Cold milk
- 2 pk JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 9-inch prepared pie shell
- 1 tspVanilla
- 1 tsp rasaberry or orange Extracts
- Prepare whipped topping mix per package directions in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix.
- Whip, then beat at high speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Spoon into pie shell. Chill at least 4 hours
NotesModified from recipe on box
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More