- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 2-3/4 C. cold Milk, divided
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1/2 t. Almond Extract
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size each) Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust (9 inch)
- Beat 2 envelopes of Dream Whip with 1 c. of the milk and vanilla, in large bowl with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- Add remaining 1-3/4 c. milk, pudding mixes and almond extract; beat on low speed until well combined then beat on high speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Spoon into oreo crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator... Enjoy!
NotesHere is an old favorite of ours, that I had forgotten about completely... Jamie & Randie both asked me for the recipe of the chocolate pie I used to make. It finally dawned on me that it was the dream whip recipe. I'll bet it's been 10 years since I made this chocolate pie, but the girls remembered it and wanted the recipe...
Source of Recipe:
Back of Dream Whip box