- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan. Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
NotesThis is always a crowd pleaser - and very easy on the budget. I got this recipe from "Misty" on Allrecipes. I usually use store brand graham crackers, pudding, and low-fat frozen whipped topping.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More