- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 2 small packages of instant french vanilla pudding and milk
- 8 oz cool whip
- Chocolate sauce - see recipe
- Line bottom and sides of 13 X 9 pan with graham crackers.
- Prepare instant pudding by directions on box.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture on bottom cracker layer.
- Place another layer of crackers on top of pudding.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture.
- Add another layer of crackers and top with chocolate sauce. Refridgerate overnite.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The One Dollar Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More