- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 2 small packages of instant french vanilla pudding and milk
- 8 oz cool whip
- Chocolate sauce - see recipe
- Line bottom and sides of 13 X 9 pan with graham crackers.
- Prepare instant pudding by directions on box.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture on bottom cracker layer.
- Place another layer of crackers on top of pudding.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture.
- Add another layer of crackers and top with chocolate sauce. Refridgerate overnite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More