- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: about a dozen
- Preparation Time: 20-30
BackstoryThis is my Grandma Vilma's recipe and somewhere in translating it we doubled part of it making it even better. Whenever we were required to bring a dessert to banquets or church fish frys etc, we would make this and it would either be the first dessert gone or hidden in the kitchen for the workers.
- 2 pkg instant French Vanilla pudding
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 18oz cool whip
- Whole graham crackers (box)
- Mix milk and pudding together until thick. Blend cool whip into mix.
- Line 13" x 9" pan with whole graham crackers.
- Pour in half of pudding mixture.
- Layer graham crackers and rest of pudding mixture and top with 3rd layer of graham crackers.
- Refridge for 2 hours.
- Frost with chocolate frosting and top with crushed walnuts-optional
- (if French vanilla pudding unavailable, add 2 tsp vanilla to regular vanilla pudding.)