- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: about a dozen
- Preparation Time: 20-30
- 2 pkg instant French Vanilla pudding
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 18oz cool whip
- Whole graham crackers (box)
- Mix milk and pudding together until thick. Blend cool whip into mix.
- Line 13" x 9" pan with whole graham crackers.
- Pour in half of pudding mixture.
- Layer graham crackers and rest of pudding mixture and top with 3rd layer of graham crackers.
- Refridge for 2 hours.
- Frost with chocolate frosting and top with crushed walnuts-optional
- (if French vanilla pudding unavailable, add 2 tsp vanilla to regular vanilla pudding.)
NotesThis is my Grandma Vilma's recipe and somewhere in translating it we doubled part of it making it even better. Whenever we were required to bring a dessert to banquets or church fish frys etc, we would make this and it would either be the first dessert gone or hidden in the kitchen for the workers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More