- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) graham crackers
- To make the filling, combine the pudding and milk. Beat until thick. Fold in the Cool Whip. Set aside.
- To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Line an ungreased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with whole graham crackers.
- Add half the filling mixture.
- Cover with a layer of graham crackers.
- Cover with the remaining filling and top with more graham crackers.
- Spread the topping over all.
- Chill overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More