- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) graham crackers
- To make the filling, combine the pudding and milk. Beat until thick. Fold in the Cool Whip. Set aside.
- To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Line an ungreased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with whole graham crackers.
- Add half the filling mixture.
- Cover with a layer of graham crackers.
- Cover with the remaining filling and top with more graham crackers.
- Spread the topping over all.
- Chill overnight.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking DC 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More