- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
- Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate until serving.
NotesThis is probably my most requested dessert, and it is so easy to make, I just can't believe everyone loves it so much! I am happy though, because that saves me some time! :) A hint on this one...microwave the chocolate frosting for 30 seconds and then pour over the top. It's MUCH easier than spreading it with a knife!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More