- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings - 4.5 pts ea
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 small boxes of Sugar Free - Fat Free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small box of Sugar Free - Fat Free chocolate instant pudding
- 5 C. Skim Milk
- 8 oz. Fat Free Whipped Topping
- 1 box Reduced Fat Graham Crackers ( use 2/3 box )
- Mix vanilla pudding and 3 cups of milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Place the 1st layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan.
- Pour 1/2 of pudding mixture over the 1st layer of crackers.
- Add the 2nd layer of graham crackers in the pan.
- Pour the rest of the vanilla pudding mixture over the 2nd layer of crackers.
- Cover with a 3rd layer of graham crackers.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 2 cups of milk and pour over the 3rd layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesI love dessert! This one is super easy and just as yummy. I like to add an additional dollop of Fat Free whipped topping when serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More