- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings - 4.5 pts ea
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryI love dessert! This one is super easy and just as yummy. I like to add an additional dollop of Fat Free whipped topping when serving.
- 2 small boxes of Sugar Free - Fat Free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small box of Sugar Free - Fat Free chocolate instant pudding
- 5 C. Skim Milk
- 8 oz. Fat Free Whipped Topping
- 1 box Reduced Fat Graham Crackers ( use 2/3 box )
- Mix vanilla pudding and 3 cups of milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Place the 1st layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan.
- Pour 1/2 of pudding mixture over the 1st layer of crackers.
- Add the 2nd layer of graham crackers in the pan.
- Pour the rest of the vanilla pudding mixture over the 2nd layer of crackers.
- Cover with a 3rd layer of graham crackers.
- Mix chocolate pudding with 2 cups of milk and pour over the 3rd layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More