- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. box Graham Crackers (use 2 pkgs.)
- 2 small boxes French Vanilla Pudding (instant)
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 2 oz. Nestle pre-melted choco bake (unsweetenend)
- 2 T. Butter, melted
- 1/4 c. Light Karo Syrup
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 3 T. Milk
- 1 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
- Mix pudding with 3 c. milk, let set up, then fold in cool whip.
- In 9x13 cake dish, layer, starting and ending with graham crackers. (Start by covering the bottom of cake dish with a layer of crackers.)
- Then add 1/2 the pudding mixture, layer of crackers, rest of pudding mixture and the last layer of crackers.
- In Med. bowl add soft choco bake, butter, syrup and vanilla, beat with mixer. Add 1/2 the powdered sugar and 1/2 the milk and beat with mixer again. Add rest of powdered sugar and milk, beat again. Spread frosting on top of crackers.
- Keep in refrigerator.
NotesA deffinate all time favorite. The kids are going to love this recipe too!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking DC 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More