- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. box Graham Crackers (use 2 pkgs.)
- 2 small boxes French Vanilla Pudding (instant)
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 2 oz. Nestle pre-melted choco bake (unsweetenend)
- 2 T. Butter, melted
- 1/4 c. Light Karo Syrup
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 3 T. Milk
- 1 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
- Mix pudding with 3 c. milk, let set up, then fold in cool whip.
- In 9x13 cake dish, layer, starting and ending with graham crackers. (Start by covering the bottom of cake dish with a layer of crackers.)
- Then add 1/2 the pudding mixture, layer of crackers, rest of pudding mixture and the last layer of crackers.
- In Med. bowl add soft choco bake, butter, syrup and vanilla, beat with mixer. Add 1/2 the powdered sugar and 1/2 the milk and beat with mixer again. Add rest of powdered sugar and milk, beat again. Spread frosting on top of crackers.
- Keep in refrigerator.
NotesA deffinate all time favorite. The kids are going to love this recipe too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More