- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 cups marshmallow cream (2 16oz containers)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350° and coat 2 9" round cake pans with cooking spray.
- At medium speed of mixer, beat cake mix, water, eggs and oil until blended for 1 minute. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until light and fluffy for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup marshmallow fluff until almost completely incorporated.
- Some streaks of fluff will remain.
- Stir in chocolate chips and divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cakes test done.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely on rack.
- For frosting, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining marshmallow fluff and beat until blended.
- Frost between layers and top and sides of cooled cakes and swirl with back of spoon.
- Garnish suggestion: chocolate curls and peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Get Fit With Good Food!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More