- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYou can make white, milk or dark fondue. If you want dark, mix bitter and semisweet chocolate.
We did Grand Marenier (sp?) with the white fondue. You could also use cinammon shnapps :D. We didn't do anything to the milk chocolate and added Armaretto to the dark fondue. Khalua and Bailey's also go great with the dark chocolate fondue.
- Equal parts (ounces) of heavy cream and chocolate (i.e. 4 oz chocolate, 4 oz. cream)
- 1-2 Tbsp un-salted butter
- Favorite liquor, as desired
- Chop the chocolate into bits (or use morsels).
- Heat the cream to a boil.
- Add butter to cream.
- Take pan off the heat to stir in the chocolate!
- Add the chocolate slowly and stir until well melted and blended.
- Add liquor.
- Serve over very low heat.