- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 9 ounces chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1. Heat Sue Bee Honey and half and half in fondue pot over direct heat.
- 2. Reduce heat, add chocolate and stir constantly until melted.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients. Serve with fruit slices, strawberries, marshmallows, cookies or pieces of cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More