- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on high 1-1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 minutes or to room temperature.
- Add sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add milk, beating with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- If frosting becomes too thick, beat in additional milk by teaspoonfuls until frosting is of spreading consistency.
NotesThis recipe comes from the makers of Baker's Chocolate. Very easy, very good. I use this to frost the BAKER'S One Bowl Chocolate Cake I've also posted!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More