- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter. Add cocoa.
- Heat 1 minute or until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Pour into small mixer bowl.
- Alternately add powdered sugar and milk.
- Beat to spreading consistency.
- Blend in vanilla.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More