- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12-ounce package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate pieces
- ½ cup butter
- 8-ounce carton of dairy sour cream
- 4½ cups sifted powdered sugar
- In a large saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and butter;
- hear over low heat until melted, stirring often.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating on medium speed until mixture is smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More