- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place confectioners sugar in a medium bowl.
- Whisk in butter and cocoa powder.
- Add milk and vanilla, and whisk until well combined.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More