- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lb butter
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1 cups milk chocolate chunks
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- Mix egg mixture with melted chocolate and butter. Then fold in flour mixture. Fold in white chocolate and milk chocolate chunks. Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for around 30 mins. They should still be gooey inside.
NotesThese are the best brownies. I recommend using Scharffen Berger 70% cacao bittersweet chocolate in this recipe....it really does make a difference.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More