- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lb butter
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1 cups milk chocolate chunks
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- Mix egg mixture with melted chocolate and butter. Then fold in flour mixture. Fold in white chocolate and milk chocolate chunks. Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for around 30 mins. They should still be gooey inside.
NotesThese are the best brownies. I recommend using Scharffen Berger 70% cacao bittersweet chocolate in this recipe....it really does make a difference.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More