- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (2 layers) chocolate cake mix
- 1 box chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease pans.
- Chop 2 chocolate squares and set aside.
- Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and water.
- Stir in chopped chocolate and spoon into pans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, cool for 10 minutes.
- Place on racks and cool completely.
- Place frozen cool whip and remaining chocolate squares in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave 1-1/2 minutes and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Let stand until thick and ice cakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More