- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup shortening, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine boiling water, chocolate chips and butter, and melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift the first 4 ingredients together.
- Stir in egg, shortening, milk and sour cream along with chocolate fixings, just till blended. Fold in the pecans or walnuts (optional).
- Fill paper-lined or Pam sprayed muffin tins full, sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More