- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis thick, rich fudge sauce is delicious warmed and drizzled over your favorite ice cream.
- 9.7 ounces (1 box) SCHARFFEN BERGER 99% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate
- 6 tablespoons sweet butter
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Turn off the burner and stir in the boiling water. Add salt. Then stir in the sugar and corn syrup until blended.
- Stir in the cream. Scrape down the sides of the pot and make sure everything is well combined.
- Continuing to keep the pan in the double boiler, cook over medium heat, for 10 minutes without stirring, to a temperature of 150-160 degrees F as measured on a candy thermometer.
- Turn off the heat. Bottle and seal. Refrigerate after opening.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Elisabeth Wedding Fun 2015
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More