- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9.7 ounces (1 box) SCHARFFEN BERGER 99% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate
- 6 tablespoons sweet butter
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Turn off the burner and stir in the boiling water. Add salt. Then stir in the sugar and corn syrup until blended.
- Stir in the cream. Scrape down the sides of the pot and make sure everything is well combined.
- Continuing to keep the pan in the double boiler, cook over medium heat, for 10 minutes without stirring, to a temperature of 150-160 degrees F as measured on a candy thermometer.
- Turn off the heat. Bottle and seal. Refrigerate after opening.
NotesThis thick, rich fudge sauce is delicious warmed and drizzled over your favorite ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More